First Post

On the occasion of my return to Vietnam, I've decided to start a blog.

At present, I do most of my living and working in Vietnam. I've heard people talk about work/life balance. I might try it some time, but not now. I'm fortunate to love what I do and have found a way to do it. By turns humorous, sentimental, practical and altogether too serious, I've decided to write about my experiences.


Some of it will be lies, so don't believe everything you read -- it's probably an understatement.

The writing of Douglas Adams is one of the great inspirations of my life so, I'm going to call this a Guide. Follow along at your own risk. Here goes.

Interests will include, anecdotes, inspirations, tools, cultural curiosities, cooking, apple, musings on the oft misunderstood meaning of the word adventure, advertising, filmmaking and, naturally, practical cinematography.

I'll start with some things I've written along my journey thus far.

No comments: